Leading Manufacturer and Supplier
Unique Group is among the world’s most prominent integrated subsea and offshore solution providers. Its Diving Equipment division is a leading manufacturer and supplier of deep sea marine and commercial diving equipment to the oil and gas industry. Our diving product and service range includes design and manufacture of air, mixed gas and saturation diving equipment, marine winches, certified man-rider winches and specialised subsea rigging equipment.
Unique’s Hydra brand offers a wide range of IMCA compliant and classed (Lloyds Register, ABS, DNV) diving equipment and systems. From diver launch and recovery systems (LARS), decompression chambers to containerised air and mixed gas diving systems. Unique Hydra has built more than 10 classed saturation diving systems. The saturation systems on offer include modular or portable saturation diving systems, DSV saturation diving systems, hyperbaric reception facilities (HRF) and any modifications or upgrades to these systems including fitting an SPHL.
Scope of Services
Comprehensive Corporate Services are offered and tailored to suit individual client needs. Services include the following:
- Production of new equipment, including conceptual and detailed mechanical and systems design.
- Mechanical systems design and project management of the following: Underwater systems and submersibles.
- Process plant equipment, including chemical process engineering.
- Medium, high and ultra-high pressure systems.
- Specialized valve design and development for the nuclear, process and aerospace industries.
- High temperature systems
- Consultation, integration and operational safety of hyperbaric medical equipment.
- In-house fabrication, assembly, commissioning and certification of all pressure vessels (to ASME VIII and PD5500) and handling systems, control systems and ancillary equipment.
- Refurbishment of existing and newly acquired equipment, up to and including on-site commissioning.
- Comprehensive project management services.
- Planned and break-down maintenance, both at base as well as on all deployment sites.
- Technical and safety audits of systems to international codes and standards of practice (IMCA, DNV, and Lloyd's Register).
- Certification of systems and equipment to international codes and standards under a DNV accredited ISO 9001 system.
- Complete integration with our clients' existing equipment and management databases, documentation and control systems.